If you believe you have experienced discrimination, we can help you determine if what you experienced is protected under the Code. If you want to take legal steps to address an incident, the deadline is generally one year from the last discriminatory event.

  • Applications to the Board

  • Represent before the Landlord & Tenant Board

  • Attendance at evicitions and Sheriff enforcement

  • Small Claims actions for unpaid rents

  • Information regarding what should be included in a tenancy agreement





Questions about your employment or your termination from your employment?


We can help you navigate your termination/severance offers and initiate claims for money you may be owed.

In small claims court, you can sue for money or the return of personal property valued at $25,000 or less, not including interest and costs.

To sue a person or business in small claims court, your lawsuit, called a claim, must fall into one of the two following categories:

1. Claims for money owed under an                 agreement, such as,

o    unpaid accounts for goods or services         sold and delivered

o    unpaid loans

o    unpaid rent

o    NSF (non-sufficient funds) cheques

2.   Claims for damages, such as,

o    property damage

o    personal injuries

o    breach of contract

Summary  Offences


In Canada summary offences are usually referred to as summary conviction offences. Summary conviction offences are considered less serious than indictable offences because they are punishable by shorter prison sentences and smaller fines. These offences appear both in the federal laws of Canada and in the legislation of Canada’s provinces and territories. For summary conviction offences that fall under the jurisdiction of the federal government, section 787 of the Criminal Code of Canada specifies that, unless another punishment is provided for by law, the maximum penalty for a summary conviction offence is a sentence of 6 months of imprisonment, a fine of $5000 or both. Section 786 of the Code has a statute that prohibits persons from being tried for a summary conviction offence more than 6 months after the offence was committed unless both the prosecutor and defendant agree otherwise.

Provincial Offences

We can appear to defend you against Highway Traffic Act offences as well as other charges under the Provincial Offences Act, including any CVOR Infractions

Any ticket can have an impact on your insurance rates.

Administrative Tribunals 

Ontario has over 150 administrative tribunals.  These tribunals, who are independent from provincial government, are responsible for settling disputes using the authority of statue and regulations.  Some of these tribunals include the following:


  • CPP Appeal

  • Employment

  • Health and Safety

  • Healthcare  

  • Professional Disciplinary 

  • Liquor Control Board 

  • Human Rights

Licensed by The Law Society of Ontario.  This site is not, or intended to be, legal advice.  Contacting us does not create a Paralegal-Client relationship.  Until a Paralegal-Client relationship is established, please withhold from submitting any confidential information to our office.


  • facebook-square


This site was designed with the
website builder. Create your website today.
Start Now